- BA, Psychology, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine
- Registered Professional Nurse, Maine State Board of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners – Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Maine Nurse Practitioners Association
Spending time with my family and good friends; spending time on activities such as biking, running, hiking, sailing, dancing, and listening to music; cooking and eating really good food; traveling and experiencing what other cultures have to share with me.
I like to incorporate communication and teamwork to build an ideal provider/patient relationship. I believe in shared decision making about a patient's treatment, and in making sure our patients are well informed of their health conditions and needs.
I strive to make a difference in my patients’ lives by showing compassion and listening to their concerns while working in partnership to help them find wholeness of body and mind. With each patient, I focus on an individualized approach to care.